Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Feel My Vigina Leaking My 5 Year Old Daughter Constantly Feels She Needs To Pee.?

My 5 year old daughter constantly feels she needs to pee.? - i feel my vigina leaking

My daughter is almost 6 years and complains that Venn pain after urination. I thought it was a urinary tract infection and took her to the doctor today, but all tests were normal, she looked and seemed normal, no redness.
My daughter always feels like you to clean up moments after urinating, have it feels to escape something. She rubbed raw when it does hurt worse.
I tried to put a cream on her, but she said she was burned, and probably what they thought.
The doctor said everything was fine and it may already be carbanated caused by drinking their drinks, but they do not drink. So I know that's not it. What should I do? The doctor said that back within two weeks and was able to make the urine test, but this must not be longer than one episode lasted about two hours tonight.
I get a second opnion. Is this something that nobody has worked before? Thank you for your advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment