Friday, January 22, 2010

Great Investment Opportunity How Can I Get A Same Day Loan For About 25k Tomorrow?

How can I get a same day loan for about 25k tomorrow? - great investment opportunity

I have an excellent opportunity for investment property, I mean the restoration of a foreclosure and the purchase of property in the amount of the principle later. Am I eligible for the portion of the loan and cover closing costs. Credit of about 700, but my work history of the Commission is only 1 year and not think about taxes (in the past year since I was a schedule). I paid the mortgage and the loan in less than two months. What options can be?

1 comment:

  1. Have all your paperwork and call in the loan department of the bank used to discuss the loan officer immediately and explain the situation, D

    ReplyDelete