Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mouth Fissures Afraid To Have Contracted This Disease Two Years Ago,please A Doctor Help Me...?

Afraid to have contracted this disease two years ago,please a doctor help me...? - mouth fissures

Can anyone answer me please?

Two years ago I went to a friend of mine has a son (both 2 years) and we talked found a syringe with a NEDL and when I saw that I was trying to do out of my hand and I fear that while my skin permeated NEDL was right in the palm of my hand.There blood, but I felt that my NEDL skin.I never penetrated sex (I'm 20, but it is not surprising to be in a culture in my country and not a virgin at this age ), or drugs, and I'm crazy when I think I can forgive Aids.I have suffered from ulcers in the mouth, since I was 14 years, but in these two years was to have oral herpes (the little flu rarely occur) CAE has a longh year, but now I'm cold and I Cought coughing and sneezing, and refused to come headache.I to be with a guy like me because I am afraid I have AIDS, I have an interview with attitude, but I have studied. I medical certificate before they have had no symptoms such as reeds, fever or diarrhea, but my tongue seems strange, it is with stains, tears, and sometimes also covered with some white lines on both sides it can Leukoplakia. Menstuations Twice I was sweating before I think, but told my friend in medical school that I currently have a cold Cought easily.Aids is very rare in my country and I think the syringe came a day before I had But I'm always very crazy.How can survive time, the AIDS virus in NEDL fear syringe.ILoss of man I could love and the best job that I have, and especially the idea that you me.Please see if a doctor .. help me! Sorry for my English, I am a foreigner.Please, please, please ...

No comments:

Post a Comment