Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hedge Fund Business Plan Should I Look For A New Job In The Legal Or Corporate Industries?

Should I look for a new job in the legal or corporate industries? - hedge fund business plan

I am currently trying to find another job, either within the legal framework (currently I am a legal secretary), or operations of hedge funds and investment. The goal of this initiative is a company that received my plans for the future, an MBA find sponsors. Is there any law firms companies to finance a master's degree in business administration, or should I just Reinschnuppern only time the hedge fund industry / business? Well, everyone knows how this fund to cover companies I work the advantages and benefits to see, but what are the drawbacks?

1 comment:

  1. Why care of the company, if a secretary is an MBA? wouldnt pay or shoiuld.

    ReplyDelete